Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mr K Mr K is offline

Default How do I format a fraction as a single character?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You could use the Equation Editor, or you could use the built-in
fractions for the halves, thirds, fourths, sixths (in some fonts), and
eighths, or you could use the superscript and subscript formats and a
fraction-slash in between, or you could use the preformatted
superscript and subscript numbers available in some fonts (such as
Cambria Math).

Why don't you tell us what you want to do?

And which version of Word?

A very vague question!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You could use the Equation Editor, or you could use the built-in
fractions for the halves, thirds, fourths, sixths (in some fonts), and
eighths, or you could use the superscript and subscript formats and a
fraction-slash in between, or you could use the preformatted
superscript and subscript numbers available in some fonts (such as
Cambria Math).

Why don't you tell us what you want to do?

And which version of Word?

A very vague question!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If the font in use does not carry the required characters, there are a
couple of possible workarounds - see:

http://www.gmayor.com/createfraction.htm
or
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...teFraction.htm