Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
English UK English UK is offline

Default how to change spell check to English UK forever

Hi am using ms office word 2003 and for some reason when it does spell check
it keeps defaulting to English US no matter what things and settings I change.

I want it to spell check in English UK and to do this until otherwise told.

Could you please tell me how to do this.

Many thanks

Sukesh