Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
marcopolo marcopolo is offline

Default Spell check - ignore all does not work properly

When running spell check, if I select ignore all, Word ignores the word in
the existing document as well as new documents created. I used recheck
document to reset and flag the mispelled word for new documents. Is there a
fix for this problem?
--
marcopolo