Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nightshade Nightshade is offline

Default Check boxes to text

Is there any way that I can have check boxes automaticaly transfer their
information to text?

example:
Check boxes = red, blue, green
If you click the red and green check boxes, the title would be as bellow.
Title on the page = Lable order for: red, green

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Again, what you ask is at present incomprehensible. If the link I posted
earlier does not work for you then the alternative is a userform - For the
basics, see Word MVP FAQ - Userforms
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms.htm

for a more in depth explanation, see
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Create_and...a_UserForm.htm

If you want more pointed help you need to explain exactly what it is that
you want to achieve.