Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PattyR PattyR is offline

Default square prints where text box is but ...

Hi
I have a text box in a document. It does not have a border/line on it. The
first time I print its fine. The second time I print it or any other similar
document, it prints with a square where the text box is. The text in the box
is there too, but its printing the line around the text. I can't figure out
why it does it fine the first time but every time after, it prints the line.
Please help.
Patty
--
You can always teach an old dog new tricks. I know I don''''''''t know
everything.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Is this with a particular document, only, or can you reproduce it in any
document?

If the former, I'm guessing some sort of document corruption.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"PattyR" .(donotspam) wrote in message
Hi
I have a text box in a document. It does not have a border/line on it. The
first time I print its fine. The second time I print it or any other similar
document, it prints with a square where the text box is. The text in the box
is there too, but its printing the line around the text. I can't figure out
why it does it fine the first time but every time after, it prints the line.
Please help.
Patty
--
You can always teach an old dog new tricks. I know I don''''''''t know
everything.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PattyR PattyR is offline

It doesn't happen with my co-worker. We both are using Word 2003.
It is a document created for people to use where the top portion is always
the same using a text box for part of the top. When I restart my computer,
its fine for the first one I print. Every time after, it does the lines
where the text box is. Whether its the same document or a different document
with the same stuff on top.
It doesn't show in print preview either. Only when it prints. Driving me
crazy.
--

.