Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NASAPhoto NASAPhoto is offline

Default Page Numbering In Footer

I'm having a terrible time trying to keep my page numbering tracking properly
in my footer. I'm using a ton of continuous breaks because my document is in
a one- and two-column format.

For instance, my footers number properly from pages 1-26, then go to
24..25..31..321..33.

What is my problem and how can I fix.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks