Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Caroline Caroline is offline

Default Picture content control in protected form

Hello,
I have a form with picture content controls that I want users to fill out. I
want those protected.
How do I keep the size of the picture frame what I want it to be? (the size
options in the picture format tab are greyed out, but I am able to resize the
frame with the handles).
I have tested the form once it is protected and here is what happens: when I
put a picture in, it adjusts to the size of my frame (what I set it at with
the handles when I was making the form). That's good.
But if I decide to change the picture (by deleting the one I have in there
now, since the form is protected and I cannot use the "change picture"
button), the control goes back to those dimensions 2.08" x 2.08".
Is there a way to lock the control's size?
Thank you,
Caroline