Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jon jon is offline

Default Watermark config

Dear all,

First of all, thank you for reading this question, and trying to help!

The problem is as follows: If I insert a watermark (office 2003) on my Word
document, it appears and everythis seems to be OK. When I place a drawing or
a picture, it is always on the front of the page. Is it not possible to
configure the watermark to be on the fron of the page? otherwise, if the
picture is, let's say big, the watermark is not seen.

Also, another question: how can I configure the text of the watermark? there
are some of the predefined, but if I would like to change them, how could I
do it?

Hope that you can help me solving this problem.

Best regards,

Jon