Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Filippo Filippo is offline

Default List of figures and list of tables in Word 2007

I am working on a document that has both figures and tables. I would like to
create a list of figures and a list of tables. The two lists need to be
separate. So far I have been able to create either a list of figures or a
list of tables, but not both at the same time. Could anyone let me know how
this can be done?

Thanks
--
Filippo