Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
FarmFan FarmFan is offline

Default No send button when trying to email from Word

I use Word 2003 and Outlook 2003. I can send ok from Outlook but when I try
to send an email from Word (E.g.send the current document as an attachment),
the email has no send button up in the corner. I am having the same problem
in other programs as well (e.g. Picasa).

I do have Outlook selected as my email program in Control Panel/Internet
Option.

I do have accounts set up in Outlook. However, when I open the email in
Word, the Tools menu does not show "accounts".

How can I correct this so that I can email documents from Word or pictures
from Picasa, etc.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie garfield-n-odie is offline

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=834008 "You cannot send a
document as an e-mail message from an Office 2003 or Office 2007
program".