Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vcrawl vcrawl is offline

Default Equation Editor

I needing to know how to put my answer on the equation editor. Example my
instructor has a work sheet and it has math problems, I have to give the
answer and some I have to show the work and I don't know how to do this.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Which Word version and which Equation editor? As of Word 2007 there is a new
equation editor which gets used by default. It functions differently from
the old one (which you can still use).

Yves