Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
bucky3 bucky3 is offline

Default do not display "Comment #:"

Is there a way to not display "Comment #:" for every comment? I just
want the balloon with the text of the comment. For either Word 2003 or
2007.

Otherwise, my current workaround is to use a Textbox from the Drawing
toolbar. The problem with that is no easy way to hide all the
Textboxes. I guess maybe I could use a macro to make the textbox font
color white??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

As far as I know, there is no way to hide the comment number (and your
workaround does seem a bit time-consuming). Is there a specific reason why
you want to do this?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP