Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
johnson johnson is offline

Default Cannot select paper size in MS word

I have a problem with MS word when I am working offline from the office
network. I do not have the selection to choose which paper size I want to
use. But when I plug back into the office network all the selection will
return. Is there any setting that can resolve this as other users do not have
this issue.