Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kunato Kunato is offline

Default How do I insert a horizontal document into a portrait newsletter?

I edit a monthly newsletter with all the pages in portrait format. However,
the monthly calendar has to be in horizontal form. I have not been able to
find a way to digitally insert it into the newsletter while turning it on its
side to fit into the newsletter format, so I have been scanning it and
inserting it as a .jpg document which means I lose some sharpness in the
process. There must be a better way.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Insert a Section Break into the newsletter document before (and after if
necessary) the spot where you want to insert the calendar and then via the
Page Setup dialog, change the orientation of that section from Portrait to
Landscape.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.