Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
c j c j is offline

Default Mirrored Margins - They are backwards. Can you reverse in 'printview'?

Another problem that seems to be stumping me...

The default print view in Word 2007 shows the pages backwards when using "mirrored margins." In other words, when viewing facing pages the 'odd page' is on the left and visa versa so that the "outside margins" are actually on the inside of the view.

Is there a way to reverse the print view? In print preview the facing pages are correct; I would like it as in print preview view when I can edit it.

WPF Custom Validation Using the Enterprise Library
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ation-usi.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

No, Print Preview is the only way to get facing pages. That's what Print
Preview is for. And you do know, don't you, that you can edit in Print
Preview (turn off the Magnifier).

http://word.mvps.org

c j wrote in message ...
Another problem that seems to be stumping me...

The default print view in Word 2007 shows the pages backwards when using
"mirrored margins." In other words, when viewing facing pages the 'odd
page' is on the left and visa versa so that the "outside margins" are
actually on the inside of the view.

Is there a way to reverse the print view? In print preview the facing
pages are correct; I would like it as in print preview view when I can
edit it.

WPF Custom Validation Using the Enterprise Library
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ation-usi.aspx

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
c j c j is offline

Default Thank you

Thank you so much Mrs. Barnhill...you're all over the place with help for people lost in Word. Thanks a lot!!!

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

No, Print Preview is the only way to get facing pages.
24-Feb-10

No, Print Preview is the only way to get facing pages. That's what Print
Preview is for. And you do know, do not you, that you can edit in Print
Preview (turn off the Magnifier).

http://word.mvps.org

EggHeadCafe Chat Chaos in Silverlight Released Today
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...-chaos-in.aspx