CindyJ CindyJ is offline
Junior Member

Default One line text boundaries different?

Hoping someone can help me remove this one line different text boundary section in the middle of this page...

I tried to attach a picture of it, but couldn't get the file size small enough. Not sure if you can identify the problem from my description above.