Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
recife

Default what key is question mark on Brazilian language keyboard?

when switching between English and Brazilian Portuguese keyboard cannot find
the question mark which key or combination of keystrokes will give the
question mark symbol when typing in Word? (Windows XP)
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: what key is question mark on Brazilian language keyboard?

On a Brazilian language keyboard, the question mark symbol is located on the key that also has the forward slash symbol (/). However, when you switch to the Brazilian Portuguese keyboard, the layout changes and the question mark symbol is moved to a different key.

To type the question mark symbol on a Brazilian Portuguese keyboard in Microsoft Word on Windows XP, you can use the following steps:
[list=1][*]Make sure that the Brazilian Portuguese keyboard is selected. You can do this by clicking on the language bar in the taskbar and selecting "BR Portuguese" from the list of available keyboards.[*]Press the "Shift" key and the key that has the number "6" on it. This will type the question mark symbol.

Alternatively, you can also use the "Alt" key and a numeric code to type the question mark symbol. Here's how:
  1. Make sure that the Num Lock key is turned on.
  2. Hold down the "Alt" key and type the numeric code "63" on the numeric keypad.
  3. Release the "Alt" key and the question mark symbol should appear.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TedMi

Alt-Ctrl W
If you can use Portuguese, it's a more convenient Shift minus (next to the
zero).
--
Ted

Kakashi-1 Kakashi-1 is offline
Junior Member

As far as I know, Portuguese is spoken in Brazil. As a child, I often watched Brazilian TV series.

rcnrolla rcnrolla is offline
Banned

I also watched Brazilian TV series as a child. Mom and I waited every evening for new episodes. I often thought about that is portuguese hard to learn. If we had the opportunity to use a platform like Lingopie, on which I learn Portuguese through TV shows now, then this process would be much easier and faster.