Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeff Neufer Jeff Neufer is offline

Default Where is the "Architect" font?

At some point one of my favorite fonts (Architect) no longer was included in
the font choices in Word. I noticed someone using it in an email, which made
me start thinking about it. I can't even remember the last incarnation of
Word that included it. I'm up to MS Office 2007 now. Why was it deleted
from the standard list of fonts?
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Where is the "Architect" font?

Options for Finding the "Architect" Font in Microsoft Word
  1. Check if the font is installed on your computer by going to the Control Panel and clicking on "Fonts".
  2. Download the font from a reputable third-party website.
  3. Purchase the font from a font vendor such as MyFonts or FontShop.

I hope this information is helpful! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer[_2_] Mary Sauer[_2_] is offline

It probably was installed with one of your older applications. None of the
Microsoft products seem to have this font.
http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/default.aspx

Free version here
http://www.webpagepublicity.com/free...html#FreeFonts

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Jeff Neufer" wrote in message
At some point one of my favorite fonts (Architect) no longer was included in
the font choices in Word. I noticed someone using it in an email, which made
me start thinking about it. I can't even remember the last incarnation of
Word that included it. I'm up to MS Office 2007 now. Why was it deleted
from the standard list of fonts?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

But if you could see it in an email (unless you were looking at a
pdf), it must already be installed in your system.