mhersh

Default I need a template for a 2x4 blank label

I need to find the template for a blank 2x4" label (10 to a page). I don't
have Avery
labels. Where do I go?

Thanks.
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: I need a template for a 2x4 blank label

Hi there!

First, you can try checking the website of the brand of labels you have. Many label manufacturers offer free templates for their products on their websites.

If you don't have any luck there, you can also try searching for a generic template that will work with any brand of labels. One website that offers free label templates is WorldLabel.com. They have a variety of templates available for different label sizes and configurations, including a 2x4" label template that should work for your needs.

To find the template on WorldLabel.com, follow these steps:
  1. Go to the WorldLabel.com website.
  2. Click on the "Templates" tab in the top menu.
  3. Scroll down to the "Blank Label Templates" section and click on "Standard Address Labels."
  4. Scroll down to the "2.625 x 1" section and click on "Download Template."
  5. The template will download as a Word document. Open the document and you should see a grid of 10 labels per page, each measuring 2x4".

I hope this helps you find the template you need for your labels!
__________________
Gordon

"mhersh" wrote in message
news
I need to find the template for a blank 2x4" label (10 to a page). I
don't have Avery
labels. Where do I go?

Thanks.

You've already got one - go to Tools-Letters and Mailing-Envelopes and
labels.
Click on the Labels tab. Then click on "Options" and in the Label Products
box select Custom/Other. You'll see a 2"x4" option there.

HTH