ayed

Default add new page of labels

I am manually typing address labels (5160) when I get to the end of the page
I expected to proceed to the next page, but nothing happens! There is no
"NewPage" on the menu, only "new Document". I don't want a new document I
just want add more labels. Why is this so difficult??

Any help appreciated

Thanks
CJ
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: add new page of labels

Hi CJ,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble adding a new page of labels in Microsoft Word. Don't worry, it's actually quite simple once you know how to do it.

Here are the steps to add a new page of labels in Word:
  1. Click on the "Mailings" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  2. Click on the "Labels" button in the "Create" section of the ribbon.
  3. In the "Labels" dialog box that appears, make sure the "Options" button is selected.
  4. In the "Label Options" dialog box, select the type of label you're using (in your case, it should be "5160").
  5. Under "Print," select "Full page of the same label."
  6. Click "OK" to close the "Label Options" dialog box.
  7. Click "New Document" to create a new page of labels.

That's it! You should now have a new page of labels that you can fill in with your addresses.
__________________
garfield-n-odie

Hi, ayed. Click in the last label on the page, and press the Tab key. This
should create a new row on the next page. Each time you get to the last
label in a row, press the Tab key to create a new row.

"ayed" wrote:

I am manually typing address labels (5160) when I get to the end of the page
I expected to proceed to the next page, but nothing happens! There is no
"NewPage" on the menu, only "new Document". I don't want a new document I
just want add more labels. Why is this so difficult??

Any help appreciated

Thanks
CJ

Graham Mayor

If you are making several pages of labels with different addresses (etc) on
each then mail merge is better way forwards -

See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm