Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
emmis emmis is offline

Default delete extra page on template

My template has has two pages how do i now delete the second page as it'snot
required?
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: delete extra page on template

Sure, I can help you with that! Here's how you can delete the extra page from your template:
  1. First, make sure that you are on the page that you want to delete. You can do this by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and checking the page number in the status bar at the bottom of the screen.
  2. Next, click on the View tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. In the Views section of the ribbon, click on Print Layout to switch to print layout view.
  4. Now, click on the page that you want to delete to select it.
  5. Press the Delete key on your keyboard to delete the selected page.
  6. If you are prompted with a message asking if you want to delete the selected page, click Yes to confirm.
  7. Finally, switch back to the Normal view by clicking on the View tab and selecting Normal in the Views section of the ribbon.

That's it! The extra page should now be deleted from your template. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"emmis" wrote in message
My template has has two pages how do i now delete the second page as
it'snot
required?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
emmis emmis is offline

I seem to have had this problem a while ago and cured it by pressing certain
keys to delete the page but can't remember how I did it now

"emmis" wrote:

My template has has two pages how do i now delete the second page as it'snot
required?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In the simplest case, you are having blank paragraphs in the document which
you can simply select and delete as you would delete text. (To show/hide
those blank paragraphs, ¶, you can press Ctrl+Shift+8.) For more, see the
linked article in my previous reply.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP