Patricia

Default RD field macro Jonathon West

I have downloaded and used the macro created by Jonathon West to restart the
page numbers on individual documents in order to create a table of contents.

I have played around with the macro to endeavour to get the first document
to start at 1 (when I run the macro it continues numbering from the table of
contents page) - to no avail, as I'm not a VBA person.

My question is: would there be anyone who can point me in the right
direction. The macro is just great, but really need to start the numbering
for the group of documents at 1.

Would really appreciate any help.
Thanks in anticipation.