Grace

Default footer error on one page only

I have a document that has footers.
On page 13 - the footer only shows the second line of the footer... not the
whole thing.
the really unusual thing here is.... that if you choose to hide the text in
the document, while you are in the "view header/ footer" then the info
appears in the footer. I then try to close the footer... only to go to the
page and all of it is still not there.

If I show the text in the doc again ... the info in the footer
disappears...

I have deleted the footer... inserted a new footer... cleared out the
footer and retyped... many times....

Can anybody help me with this...
It is bizarre!

Thanks
Grace

Anne Troy

Sounds to me like somebody put a textbox (not in the footer) because they
didn't know the proper way to add to the footer. I would go outside of the
footer (close the footer), and take the drawing toolbar selector tool (looks
like a regular mouse pointer) and click on that text you can't seem to
delete. See, it could be set to be behind text, which makes it seem like
footer text.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com