Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
woodyuk woodyuk is offline

Default watermarks and Autoshapes

can anybody advise me on how to add a watermark inside an autoshape??

this is what I have done so far with no joy.
I have created a rectangle using autoshapes
I then selected add text , and instead of adding text I inserted an image.
I right clicked the image and selected edit image.
using the word wrapping icon i selected behind text.
Then chose watermark .
please can you help???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Woody,

Within an Shape graphics are inline. If you use
Format=Autoshape=Colors and Lines=Fill=Fill Effects=Picture
to insert a picture then set the transparency of the fill to 75% or higher that may give you the watermark background to the shape.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP