Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
thdigby thdigby is offline

Default Default Margin Settings

Help! Editing a 2003 doc in 2007, in compatability mode...Does Word 2007
change the margins of a 2003 document to the default margin settings for 2007
automatically? Trying to determine the original margin settings of the 2003
document. I know what the defaults are for each version of Word THANKS!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

No, compatibility options do not affect the margins specified in Page Setup.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP