Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stax120 stax120 is offline

Default Automatically putting dots in a line

My problem is this. I want to put on a line some text on left hand side,
tghen tab, tab some text in the middle, then tab, tab to right, then some
text. eg :-
TEXTTEXTTEXT**************TEXTTEXT*************TEX T.
Where the axterix is put in the line automatically and thats what I want
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Set tab stops with tab leaders. You can set the tab stops by clicking the
ruler, and then double-click a tab stop to display the Tabs dialog box,
where you can specify the desired tab leaders.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP