Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Inmyelement Inmyelement is offline

Default "cannot drop at current location"

I cannot get Word 2007 to drop...it will drag, but not drop. Which means I
have to cut and paste as I am editing, which is getting a bit tiresome.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Is "Allow text to be dragged and dropped" checked in Office button | Word
Options, Advanced category?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP