Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beauty[_2_] Beauty[_2_] is offline

Default How to restructure my table of contents?

I am trying to move the order within my document, How do you do this through
the table of contents?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pastor Ed[_2_] Pastor Ed[_2_] is offline

I've tried this myself but could never make it work. I ended up moving the
text and then updating the TOC.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You don't. But see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/UsingOLView.htm