Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marianne Thastrup Marianne Thastrup is offline

Default Importing data from Access to Word

Hi. I'm new to Access and have many problems!!
I have created an employee database in Access 2003 and from that I want to
create different lists, e.g. phone list, private addresses, birthdays, etc.
I wish to import it to Word but results are unsatisfactory.
How can I determine which fields go where? In Access I have different
columns for First name, Last name, Post code, Town, etc. In Word I want to
show First name and Last name in the same cell, and also Post code and Town
in the same cell.
Is is some kind of mailmerge or?
I'm becoming more and more desperate - can someone please help me?