Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sheana sheana is offline

Default Please help. Can't get "New Question" window to popup.

I frequently visit other Microsoft Newsgroups and ask as well as read
questions. Today I visited the site, home page
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/...s/default.mspx, and
selected outlook express and tried to post a question.r computer and get the
same resutl. I tried it on my other computer, which is also running Win XP,
IE 6 and OE 6, and the same thing happens. On the library's computer, setup
with Vista and IE 7, it doesn't work either. I'm at my wits end.

I know this is not a Word question, but I'd appreciate any help you can give
me.

Please advise.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
leftie leftie is offline

How do i delete messages in the sent box
Please advise

--
See you later alligator

"sheana" wrote:

I frequently visit other Microsoft Newsgroups and ask as well as read
questions. Today I visited the site, home page
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/...s/default.mspx, and
selected outlook express and tried to post a question.r computer and get the
same resutl. I tried it on my other computer, which is also running Win XP,
IE 6 and OE 6, and the same thing happens. On the library's computer, setup
with Vista and IE 7, it doesn't work either. I'm at my wits end.

I know this is not a Word question, but I'd appreciate any help you can give
me.

Please advise.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can't "cancel" them, if that's what you're looking for, but you can
delete them just by selecting and pressing Delete. They are then sent to the
Deleted Items folder. If you delete them from there, they're really and
truly gone. Or you can use Shift+Delete to delete them entirely in one go.
If you don't want Outlook Express to save a copy of your sent items, you can
change this in Tools | Options | Send.