Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mew mew is offline

Default how do create an question/anser interactive file?

Microsoft has removed the option to create an interactive which used to be
mail merge. Does anyone know how to create one. I believe it used to be under
the form option. Why Microsoft?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If anyone had a clue what you were talking about they could probably answer
your question, but forms and mail merge are mutually exclusive and the
functions of both are retained in Word 2007 (which I assume is what you are
referring to).