Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hogcia hogcia is offline

Default rtf and tables

Hi,
I'm wondering about .rtf format tables in templates. And in particular
- how to make a template with a table with just one row and then print
or create a document from that template with a table that has as many
rows as needed for the supplied data. How should I create such a
template? Are there any macros, any variables to help me do that?
Sorry if this is a silly question, but I'm new to rtf!

Thanks in advance,
--
Agata Krawcewicz
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You probably won't get much help on RTF format here since we mostly use
Word's native formats. If you create a single-row mail merge main document
(catalog/directory type merge), you can start with one row and Word will add
rows as needed to accommodate the merged data.