Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RocketsFan RocketsFan is offline

Default Audio notes recorded on Mac office 2004

Is it possible to play audio notes recorded on a Mac in Word 2004 in MSO Word
2007 Or perhaps in OneNote? I have obtained a recorded lecture/notes in the
form of a .doc file and cannot get it to play. The word file opens but
w/out sound. Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Fan,

You may want to check with the folks in the OneNote discussion group through the link below. It can depend on the format the
recording is stored in (i.e. is it one that can be played in Windows devices).

==============
--
Please let us know if this has helped,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

LINKS
A. Specific newsgroup/discussion group mentioned in this message:
or via browser:
http://microsoft.com/communities/new...public.onenote

B. MS Office Community discussion/newsgroups via Web Browser
http://microsoft.com/office/communit...s/default.mspx
or
Microsoft hosted newsgroups via Outlook Express/newsreader