Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
new guy new guy is offline

Default How do i copy my resume to online job app

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Ask the owner of the job app site.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Leonardo911 Leonardo911 is offline
Junior Member

Customization can range from personalized skincare regimens to tailor-made travel itineraries, providing a unique and memorable customer experience.
find out this here

wikipedia reference

find more information