Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
eyedrequired eyedrequired is offline

Default Can Word automatically send reminders on specific future dates

I have a number of renewal dated inserted into an MS Word document. Can I
"attach" instructions to the specific dates to send out reminders to various
clients (via email?)?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter A Peter A is offline

In article ,
says...
I have a number of renewal dated inserted into an MS Word document. Can I
"attach" instructions to the specific dates to send out reminders to various
clients (via email?)?

No.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This is a task for Outlook not Word.