Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Highstrung Highstrung is offline

Default How to Customize Outlined Numbered List for Template Use

Ug, ready to pull my hair out! Need to customize outlined numbered list for
1000-page report. Need four levels, each with different formatting and
sequential numbering within sections and subsections. Any help will be
appreciated.
--
Thanks from Highstrung

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Highstrung Highstrung is offline

Suzanne. Sounds like good info; I'll give it another shot today.
--
Thanks from Highstrung

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The general principles are at
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html.

"Highstrung" wrote in message
Ug, ready to pull my hair out! Need to customize outlined numbered list
for
1000-page report. Need four levels, each with different formatting and
sequential numbering within sections and subsections. Any help will be
appreciated.
--
Thanks from Highstrung

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement