Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dluczak Dluczak is offline

Default How to auto format text after resizing the page

I have to make a play bill on a 5x8 size, I created the content in a 8.5x11
with 2 columns document but it's on 15pgs. Is there a quick way to have the
content auto format itself after resizing to 5x8?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Dluczak" wrote:

I have to make a play bill on a 5x8 size, I created the content in a 8.5x11
with 2 columns document but it's on 15pgs. Is there a quick way to have the
content auto format itself after resizing to 5x8?

If available, you can try "Scaling" in the "Print" dialog box (Bottom right
corner).

May I ask why you did not create your document with the appropriate page
size right from the get-go?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Dluczak" wrote:

we were uncertain the size of the final playbill... but thanks for your
response

You can try reducing all the font sizes by about 40% (5 x 8 is about 60% of
8.5 x 11)