Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
EPIjb EPIjb is offline

Default saving; out of memory or disk space

When I try to save in Word 07, it says it can't save because it's out of
memory or disk space. There is plenty of space on my hard drive, and I even
tried saving on my USB and I get the same message.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Work through the trouble shooting tips at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm. to see if that
effects an improvement.