Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rookaya kadell Rookaya kadell is offline

Default To activate windows Word

14/3/08

Hello Microsoft office
I had my computer since last August (2008) but have never activated windows
word ..sorry didn't know that i need to doit until now i can't get access to
Microsoft Word because the whole system is functioning anymore. I need help
inorder to activate it ...I have enterd the right product key for this
computer ( MFRQJ-3TRGH- BF2JM-48GH6 8XJC2) that i found on the side of the
computer ....Unfortunately i tried like a thousand times but it is not
working ..i keep getting the message that the product key is wrong !!!
So please please can you help me ...I just need to use my microsoft word
and i am going mad here ...
so is it possible to get a new product key or else !!!!!
Look forward to hear from you asap...!!!!!
Thanks
Kind regards
R Kadell
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If this is a retail version of Word/Office the product key will be on the
disc packaging. If it is a pre-loaded OEM version the key will be in the
documentation, but the chances are that this is a trial version of Office
that has been pre-installed and that trial has now expired. Check with the
supplier of the PC.

It is not sensible to post personal product codes in a public forum!