Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scof Scof is offline

Default Table header problem

I set up a table in Word and set the top row to be the same on every page
(table header?). I then did signifigant edits on the table and my header
disappeared on all the other pages. I tried to do the same thing again (table
properties, "Row," "repeat as header row at the top of each page." And it
still won't come back. Does anyone know how to reset the table so that I can
do it again and have it work??

Many thanks for any help!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I imagine you've done something that split the table. Did you insert a
manual page break? This will split the table. You can achieve the same
effect without splitting the table by applying the "Page break before"
property to the row you want to start a new page.

"Scof" wrote in message
I set up a table in Word and set the top row to be the same on every page
(table header?). I then did signifigant edits on the table and my header
disappeared on all the other pages. I tried to do the same thing again
(table
properties, "Row," "repeat as header row at the top of each page." And it
still won't come back. Does anyone know how to reset the table so that I
can
do it again and have it work??

Many thanks for any help!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scof Scof is offline

I haven't inserted any manual page breaks that I am aware of. Unless I have
done it by mistake! Is there anyway to get my table header to repeat on each
page at this point (other then doing it manually)? or am I to far gone?

Regardless, thanks for your help. It is really appreciated.

Scott

"Scof" wrote in message
I set up a table in Word and set the top row to be the same on every page
(table header?). I then did signifigant edits on the table and my header
disappeared on all the other pages. I tried to do the same thing again
(table
properties, "Row," "repeat as header row at the top of each page." And it
still won't come back. Does anyone know how to reset the table so that I
can
do it again and have it work??

Many thanks for any help!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PamC PamC is offline

In addition to what Susanne wrote, make sure that the text wrapping for your
table is set to none.

PamC