Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jankayed jankayed is offline

Default Auto Text Entries

In Word 2003, I was able to set up numerous Auto Text Entries, i.e.,
addresses I type very often, letter closing lines, etc.

In Word 2007, I have not been able to duplicate that same procedure....begin
typing..such as "closing" and my closing lines would automatically be
inserted in my document.

The Quick Parts takes too many steps to get the same result!

Suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

There is no autocomplete in Word 2007. Type the first unique characters of
your entry eg Closing and press F3 to insert it.
Or create an autocorrect entry for say #closing