Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
xdru100 xdru100 is offline

Default I select 1 word to 'bold' and Word2003 'bolds' the entire doc!

All of a sudden my Word 2003 is not working properly.
When I try to make one word 'bold', Word 2003 make the entire document 'bold'.
Is there some setting I can choose to stop this??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter A Peter A is offline

In article , xdru100
@discussions.microsoft.com says...
All of a sudden my Word 2003 is not working properly.
When I try to make one word 'bold', Word 2003 make the entire document 'bold'.
Is there some setting I can choose to stop this??

Do you have track changes on? Try hitting Undo (Ctrl+Z) after the entire
doc is bolded - you may see just the desired word bold. I have seen
this, it is obviously a bug.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 15:02:00 -0700, xdru100
wrote:

All of a sudden my Word 2003 is not working properly.
When I try to make one word 'bold', Word 2003 make the entire document 'bold'.
Is there some setting I can choose to stop this??

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman