Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jim S Jim S is offline

Default Email word document using Thunderbird - problem

I am unable to email documents from within MSWordXP.
I get the panel telling me to do things with MSExchange, which I have never
installed. I thought it might be MSOutlook, so I uninstalled that and
checked that TB is my default email client in Internet Options.
I have been able to do this in the past.

TBird latest
WindowsXP sp2
--
Jim S
Tyneside UK
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Hi Jim,

I don't have a copy of Word 2002 available at present, but I don't have a problem with Thunderbird in Word 2000, 2003 or 2007.

What is the exact message that you're getting?

===========
"Jim S" wrote in message ...
I am unable to email documents from within MSWordXP.
I get the panel telling me to do things with MSExchange, which I have never
installed. I thought it might be MSOutlook, so I uninstalled that and
checked that TB is my default email client in Internet Options.
I have been able to do this in the past.

TBird latest
WindowsXP sp2
--
Jim S