Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
lobes92 lobes92 is offline

Default how do i print a picture with the grid?

I'm trying to print a picture, but with a .5" grid on top of the picture.
It's showing on the computer, but when I print it's gone and only prints out
the picture without the grid. How do I print the grid out with the
picture under it also?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

The term 'grid' in Word usually indicates an on screen aid to alignment and
although you can see it, you cannot print it.

If this is a table grid, then you need to select the table and use the
format Borders command to create printable borders of the grid.

But from your brief description, I don't think you can be talking about a
table. Would you let us have a fuller description of what you are trying to
do and how you generated your grid. We should be able to point you at a
solution.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"lobes92" wrote in message
I'm trying to print a picture, but with a .5" grid on top of the
picture.
It's showing on the computer, but when I print it's gone and only prints
out
the picture without the grid. How do I print the grid out with the
picture under it also?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Reitanos Reitanos is offline

If you can see something on the screen you can always use the Windows
Print Screen command to copy exactly what you see on the screen into
the clipboard. It would probably be best to paste it into an image
editor, but you can still paste it into Word and use the crop tool to
remove the parts you don't want because Print Screen gets the task
bar, toolbars, etc.

"lobes92" wrote in message
I'm trying to print a picture, but with a .5" grid on top of the
picture.
It's showing on the computer, but when I print it's gone and only prints
out
the picture without the grid. How do I print the grid out with the
picture under it also?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Suzanne

That's my thought too which is why I am asking what he is trying to achieve
as there may be a better way.

Terry