Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Edward[_2_] Edward[_2_] is offline

Default Text boxes not printing

I don't know what happened.

Suddenly, when I insert a text box, it shows up fine while I create it but
it is not there when printed.
It does not show up in the Print Preview either.

I can't seem to find any setting that will correct this.

Any help would be fantastic!

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Edward wrote:
I don't know what happened.

Suddenly, when I insert a text box, it shows up fine while I create
it but it is not there when printed.
It does not show up in the Print Preview either.

I can't seem to find any setting that will correct this.

Any help would be fantastic!

Thanks

In Word 2003 and earlier, go to Tools Options Print and check the box
for "Drawing objects". (Word considers text boxes to be drawing objects.)

In Word 2007, the equivalent is to go to Office button Word Options
Display and check "Print drawings created in Word".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman