Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jboudreau jboudreau is offline

Default Word 2003

In word 2003 what feature allows you to use two different files to make
letters and invitations?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Mail Merge.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"jboudreau" wrote in message
In word 2003 what feature allows you to use two different files to make
letters and invitations?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jboudreau jboudreau is offline

My word program is 97. I want to upgrade my computer but I want to make sure
I will be able to use it before I upgrade. I thought I could get help here
but obviously you don't want to help you want to assume that I am doing some
sort of homework. I guess I will have to look for help somewhere else.

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

Mail Merge.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"jboudreau" wrote in message
In word 2003 what feature allows you to use two different files to make
letters and invitations?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

No. Mail Merge is the answer.

Terry

"jboudreau" wrote in message
My word program is 97. I want to upgrade my computer but I want to make
sure
I will be able to use it before I upgrade. I thought I could get help
here
but obviously you don't want to help you want to assume that I am doing
some
sort of homework. I guess I will have to look for help somewhere else.

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

Mail Merge.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP