Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jboudreau jboudreau is offline

Default Font characteristic

What font characteristic do you have when there is a word and a line crossed
through it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

See Terry's response to your other questions.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"jboudreau" wrote in message
What font characteristic do you have when there is a word and a line
crossed
through it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jboudreau jboudreau is offline

My word program is 97. I want to upgrade my computer but I want to make sure
I will be able to use it before I upgrade. I thought I could get help here
but obviously you don't want to help you want to assume that I am doing some
sort of homework. I guess I will have to look for help somewhere else.

"jboudreau" wrote in message
What font characteristic do you have when there is a word and a line
crossed
through it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Yes, you have posted this multiple times, but every question sounds exactly
like a homework question, including a multiple-choice one. We are all
drawing the obvious conclusion. And note that being 38 years old doesn't
prevent one from being a student. If you're self-taught, then the book
you're using should be providing the answers you seek.

I don't see what any of your questions have to do with upgrading from Word
97 to any later version. A later version will have all the same features as
97, plus a good many more.