Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
n n is offline

Default resolving the "Invalid source specified."error?

I need help figuring out how to work the reference and bibliography. I keep
on encountering this "invalid source specified" error.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Hi N.,

There can be a couple of issues, one of which is a corrupted Office installation. Are you seeing the Invalid source specified in
the document or also in the Manage Sources=Edit sample at the bottom of the dialog?

With Word closed, if you use Start=Search and rename the file Sources.xml temporarily and start Word and create a new source do you
still get the same issue?

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP