Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
help2 help2 is offline

Default How to view Recovered Document

I don't know how, because I saved many times, but Word lost my document, and
now there is a recoverd document file that will not open. When it does it
jibber jabber. what do i do???

please help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Hi J.P.,

What version of Word and what are the steps you're using?
If Word 2007 do you have Service Pack 1 installed?

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP