Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
wagoneer wagoneer is offline

Default 2 pages per sheet

I am attempting to print two portrait pages on one sheet of 8.5x11.
Everything looks fine when I do a print preview, but when i print it puts
both pages on top of each other on the left half of the page. If I switch the
format and try to do a "book fold" the first piece of paper has a blank left
side and the first page on the right side. The second piece has the second
page on the left side and a blank right. I am confused.

I want to make it so that I can take the document, fold it in half and
laminate it.

Thanks for the help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RobertVA RobertVA is offline

wagoneer wrote:
(snip)... If I switch the
format and try to do a "book fold" the first piece of paper has a blank left
side and the first page on the right side. The second piece has the second
page on the left side and a blank right. I am confused.

I want to make it so that I can take the document, fold it in half and
laminate it.

Thanks for the help.

If I'm not mistaken you could print the second page on the back and cut
the paper in half. The details of how you would need to flip or rotate
the paper depends on your printer's paper handling path(s).

But if you need the double layer of paper you could still cut the sheets
in half and sandwich them together between the laminating sheets. A glue
stick would help if you have trouble keeping them in alignment.

OR you could just make a document in landscape orientation with two columns.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Adam Adam is offline

I too, am having trouble with this function. When I use "2 pages per sheet",
the text comes out okay, but the pictures or portraits print one on top of
the other.

2 pages per sheet EasySite Page Layout 5 September 6th 09 04:56 AM
Word prints blank pages when I set 'pages per sheet' Krisztian Milesz Microsoft Word Help 1 July 27th 05 09:46 AM
Word prints blank pages when I set 'pages per sheet' Krisztian Milesz Page Layout 1 July 27th 05 09:46 AM
When printing 2 pages per sheet, the pages are shortened. Headhunter Microsoft Word Help 3 February 24th 05 06:24 PM
How to put 2 pages per sheet desperate secretary Page Layout 1 February 9th 05 11:19 PM